Thursday, June 30, 2005

I would like to be normal....even if just for one day...!

There is some poor bastard out there this morning who is recovering from the shock of being grabbed on the Star Ferry this morning....whoever you are.....I apologised then...and I apologise again....as I tried to explain to you...I was hearing voices in my head...

I was sitting on the lower deck of the Star Ferry, listening to my iPod and enjoying my trip to work...the song I was listening to finished....and then there seemed to be an inordinately long gap between songs so I thought that maybe the volume was too low...so I turned it up....and then it happened...loudly and clear as a bell...the voice in my head...."I am the invisible man"...I think I screamed....I know that I grabbed the guy sitting next to me...by the time this had all happened the rest of the rest of the song had kicked in....and I had to start to apologise...


The Gods sure are having fun with me at the moment.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave and Stefan said...

I think it is interesting that it's a Queen song that scared the daylights out of you (and your unknowing fellow passenger). Given that Freddie Mercury's real name was Farrokh Bulsara (he was from a fire-worshipping Parsee family) and that the Star Ferry, too, strangely enough was founded by a Parsee (Dorabjee Nowrojee). Synchronicity happens too often to be an accident.:)

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home