Thursday, June 30, 2005

I had a dream....

To be honest it's not the dream that bothers me it's what I woke up with....

My dream was about an ex-boyfriend...for some reason he turned up at some wine tasting I was holding at my parents house...we reconnected...stayed up late chatting and then he agreed we would meet up the following night...however due to work committments I couldn't make the appointment and for some reason could not call him (obviously my dreams are not very hi-tech)....so I figured the only way I could contact him was by writing a letter.....

When I woke up this morning...there in the bed next to me was a pen and a piece of paper....now two things bother me about this...one is that I have never (to the best of my knowledge) walked in my sleep before, the second is that I can never, ever find a bloody pen in my house when I am awake...so how the hell did I manage it when I am asleep....??!!!

Actually I do have one other concern....I am hoping that the security guards for my building would have stopped me from trying to post the bloody letter had I tried to...particularly given that I don't sleep with too much clothing on!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Sleep walking, oh the trouble that has got me into!

11:22 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I have to say I have never knowingly done this before which is why it creeped me out this morning....it makes me wonder if I have done it before...and if so - where the hell did I go...??!!!

11:30 am  
Blogger Mia said...

Well at least you always came back!

1:41 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Yes, that's very true...I guess things can always be much worse...I remember my mohter going through a sleep walking phase...she once completely emptied all the clothes cupboards in the house and once woke up whilst making a cake...she had all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, switched on the blender and that was what woke her up!!!

2:00 pm  
Blogger Tetanus said...

It would've been truly scary if you'd actually written something on that piece of paper.

2:22 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

That would have been an interesting insight..!!

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Edinburgh Flats said...

good read. Thanks for sharing

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home