Wednesday, June 29, 2005

3am...

This can't be good.....3am and I'm knocking around in cyberspace....

So if the call was not illegal, why didn't she say anything before?

It's all change on Lower Albert Road as the gates are to go....

More opportunities to 'fly the flag' as Cathay starts a fourth flight to London...personally being so crap at sleeping and suffering from diabolical jet lag...the late night flights suit me...but more options are always good!

And HK's airconditioning habits make it to CNN....I agree that offices, buses etc etc are over air-conditioned....but I do have a guilty secret...I can only really sleep in a room that is cold enough to hang meat in.....one of my best friends is very wary of going on holiday with me if we have to share a room...she always packs extra clothing because she knows she will be up against Arctic temperatures...

And finally,.....in 10 years time when the All Blacks face off against the Welsh....the All Blacks won't be the only ones doing the haka. From a girly Brit point of view I can't see that being a bad thing...but I am sure the Kiwis may not agree....!!!!!


And so to bed....in the words of Hamlet....'to sleep, perchance to dream".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jayson said...

Pretty effective info, thanks for the post.
high school graduation photo announcements | car dealers in columbus ohio | 18k gold bracelet

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home