Monday, June 27, 2005

Ouch......

So apparently David Beckham's smooth and unhairy chest has prompted thousands of British men to buy home wax kits. Is this true? Is the phenomenon going to spread to HK?....

a few thoughts on this....and please note I speak for myself only.....when it comes to men's body hair it is horses for courses where women's choices are concerened......

some chest hair is good, taking it all off is just nasty.....if you are going for the back...then yes - take it all off (and then some!)

human carpets can be a little unnerving...both front and back....but a word of advice, if you are that hairy and you plan on home waxing - it will be painful....best leave it to a professional who will strap you down so you don't try to escape with a bloody great hairless strip down your chest or back!

Having spent some time at swimming pools in Jordan I can honestly say that there are some incredibly hairy men out there...unimaginable before I went, however they seem to revel in it... they would sit drying at the end of the pool like a great heap of basking furry seals, fur glistening in the sunlight!

Enough said......!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I'm speechless...

1:34 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

actually the odd thing is that you are the second person to say that to me within a week...and I have never come across it before in my life so have not yet formulated a suitable response or opinion.....

1:43 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

For women I think that visits to Brazil and even Hollywood are de rigeur...however, for men...I'm sorry, my jury is still out...however, have never been presented with the finished product so cannot really comment!

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home