Sunday, June 26, 2005

A News Junkie's R & R...

I am a self-confessed news junkie...I cannot survive without watching the news at least twice a day, reading various news websites each day and being close to the internet to keep up to date with the BBC...my computer has the BBC tickertape running across the top....sad, I know! Quite what I am waiting for God, alone knows...

So what do I do for R&R....I watch this. I have had it for a while, but it has been doing the rounds of my friends..it has come home to roost and I am now sitting and watching it.

I cannot recommend it enough...not only is it a good history of the BBC itself, but it also an amazing recap of the world since 1954

2 Comments:

Anonymous Adolf said...

Really useful data, much thanks for your article.
coupon template | Calgary apartment rent | rave clothes

7:51 am  
Anonymous Rudolf said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
how to have sex | recipes for chicken breast | lemon trees

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home