Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thoughts on my day off....

I am looking forward to being in the UK in August and being able to buy unpadded bras....I get quite agitated in M&S here, trust me when I say that there are quite a few of us that don't require that extra padding...plus what's with all the white bras....some of us also need black bras...even in summer!

I bought another suitcase today...the first physical step I have taken towards my move....it is sitting in the corner glaring at me at the moment....I guess I ought to start thinking about what to put in it.

It's a beautiful day out there....from up in my Sheung Wan eyrie I can see right the way over to the Tsing Ma bridge....I love the view from my little box.

Why do my hangovers kick in about 6 hours after I wake up....it lulls me into a false sense of security!

Aqua (One Peking Road) really is a cool place to go for a drink...and a good place to bid farewell to what is one of the most amazing views in the world.

the Battle of Trafalgar anniversary celebrations look like an amazing event...at times like this I wish I were in the British Isles.

Chairman Mao definitely knows that something is up....I must be giving out 'moving' vibes...he has become overly affectionate and very, very clingy....

And a Happy Blogging Birthday to Mia, her first blogging birthday......a cyberspace glass of best bubbly is being raised! I hope that I can manage to make a year...with the same class as she has.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Thanks sweetie, although perhaps you could send a sexy man to give me birthday smooches my way as well! OK, time to stop typing while tipsy perhaps :)

10:15 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Much as I would like to oblige the birthday girl....I only really know one person that would fit that bill and would selfishly like to keep him for myself!!!!!

However, rest assured....if I find any others...........!!

2:43 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

At this stage leaving for good...or at least for the immediate future..allegedly I will only be in Manila for a year and then be moved on elsewhere. However, Hong Kong is home and so I imagine at some stage in the distant future I will return (no Philippine pun intended!)

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home