Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A visit from the Police....

My heart just skipped a few beats....my door bell rang and when I opened it there were two policemen standing there....in my experience that is never good news.....

They were supervising my building's management team telling all residents to get their window frames checked....apparently some windows have fallen out of my building, although this article from The Standard does not mention my building.

So they finished their spiel, turned to leave, I tried to shut the gate and it fell of its runner and belted one of the policemen on his head......he was very charming and helped me replace it back on its runner, but his head must have really hurt!

So all excitement over.....the evening shall continue in peace...Inshallah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

So, I don't actually believe this will have effect.
Burgundy Style Beef

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home