Friday, November 30, 2007

SIN city...

One of the joys of life at the moment are the visa runs that we have to tolerate!

This next one will be my second one - the first was to Hong Kong (fortunately coinciding with the Blue-eyed Boy's wedding), this one to Singapore (again, fortunately coinciding with a flying visit through Asia from my brother)!

So tomorrow I'm off to Singapore and all the joys that the Lion City holds...mostly for me...Raffles!!!

See you next Thursday, if not before!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Find out if Father Flanagans in Chijimes is still open will you? Rumor had it that I can no longer confess my sins over beer there. I love Chijimes!

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Jason said...

No doubt, the writer is completely right.
gaming receiver xbox 360 | tablet pc case keyboard | 4.3 inch mp5 player | star a9000 android | iphone 4s sticker

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Sylvester said...

Really useful piece of writing, lots of thanks for your article.
san antonio independent school district | Florist Jacksonville FL | utah nursing schools

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home