Saturday, July 21, 2007

It just felt like any normal Saturday morning...

I can't help wondering what on earth is going to happen next...my day so far.

1. Entire cup of tea deposited over my little Macbook (aka the love of my life!!), I can't believe it...four years we've been together...four years....its terrible...its little face went black, its breathing light went off and there was a very nasty whirring noise... It doesn't look good...

2. On leaving my apartment I go down to the lobby of my building and discover all the residents being prevented from leaving (actually being kept in a holding pen!!) whilst some poor unfortunate lady went completely mental out in the entrance area, smashing glass, hurting herself..blood everywhere....this went on for about half an hour until some form of authorities came and carted her off....what a mess...

3. SMS from the Blue-eyed Boy...he's getting married...now that was a bolt from the blue....!!!! I thought he was confirmed bachelor material!!

In about an hour I'm heading out to the airport where Island Boy will hopefully be arriving from his little island of Cebu...

Hope there are no more shocks this weekend...my little brain can't filter any more information!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

So it can only get better?

Have fun. :-)

1:37 am  
Blogger Mia said...

#1 I feel your pain!

#2 At least it wasn't me.

#3 Crikey! Didn't see that one coming either.

OK, now its Monday evening, how did it all pan out?

12:02 am  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

My advice:

Drink heavily!

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Cassius said...

Very effective material, thanks so much for this post.
free full version games | direct to drives | more free games | no time limits games | download de jogos

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home