Saturday, November 17, 2007

OK...so it's time to start writing again!!!!

I am a little out of touch...in fact I haven't read anyone's blog entries for about four or five months (except Frayed's after the recent blasts in Manila). So bear with me while I catch up on all your news!

I've had a crazy few months since arriving...working all the hours that are possible - and a few more!! Anyway, hopefully life will become a bit more normal from now on in...so I can start tentatively blogging again....

Problem is - I don't know where to start!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

Good to hear from you, Mdme. Chiang!

5:01 pm  
Blogger expat@large said...

Hey, hey excellent!

Missed you in BKK last week - it was almost ALL work, very little time for play.

9:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! We were all wondering what had happened, but assumed you were buried under work. Do please bring us up to date with what's happening.......

Carl

4:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes there are things you need to spill about Missy!

Welcome back. Even if you are without photos for now.

7:27 pm  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Welcome back! I was begining to wonder if you had been abducted on some back street in Bangkok or something..............

You have been missed.

7:41 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Dominique: Thanks

E@L: Thanks

Friskodude: Welcome back yourself!!! I also missed you during your long absence

Mia: I'll try - but without photos its a challenge!!!

Skippy: Thanks

11:45 am  
Blogger Jakartass said...

Welcome back, Ma'am.

It must be nice to take it easy for a while; if that's really your style, try and get a gig in Jakarta where there excuses a-plenty.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home