Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Do I really need an excuse....



This was going to be just the picture of Daniel Craig, and then I reasoned that I am not so shallow that I would just a gratuitous picture of Craig, so I decided that I better write at least something to show my train of thought (such as it is!)....

Whilst reading Market Manila's Christmas post about all his 'Bond' loot, I came accross this link (the picture in the article is not for the faint hearted!) which also linked to this article about Daniel Craig in his shorts (the picture in this article is not for the faint hearted either...but for different reasons)....

As one who has spent the past 25 years lifting weights, I suspect, or at least I hope, that Craig's Bond might signal the return of the beefcake over the androgynous metrosexual as the new paragon of manliness.

I am sticking my neck out here, but I suspect that muscles never really went out of fashion. Women have for years been throwing their underwear at the sculpted chests of Chippendales.

And Mills and Boon novels, where the heroine invariably finds herself snuggling up against the broad and hairy chest of her brooding paramour, have been bestsellers for years.


Which reminded me of a post I wrote about the Milk Tray Man a while back...

OK, that's enough...you make the connections...I'm just going to sit enjoy the view for a while..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

He's gay!

But then, I say that about every beefcake picture you post....(at least until youo post mine! :-) )

Then again, he's Bond which means that he makes Moneypenny's heart throb.............

Sigh.............

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home