Friday, December 29, 2006

Be prepared, just don't leave them lying around....

Those of you that have been reading my drivel for a while, will be aware of a certain tendancy of my male visitors to leave articles of clothing lying around...

Those of you that have been reading my drivel for a while will be aware of Chairman Mao's tendancy to cause chaos....included in the chaos is his tendancy to pick up small things that make a noise, or just push them off the side they are on and then carry them around for a while and finally deposit them as a trophy somewhere near me....this covers, bottle lids, coins, bits of paper, plastic wrapping, sellotape pieces....as a result I am very careful about what I leave lying around...Chairman Mao also likes to go through my handbag on a regular basis with his paws and likes sitting up on the counter in the bathroom and watching whilst people brush their teeth and generally go about their ablutions...

Before the Island boy left on Thursday I did check carefully he hadnt left anything behind...I cant take the accusing looks from the laundry ladies anymore.... and the area was clear...he left, I went back to bed to snooze...I remember waking up and Chairman Mao was playing with something crinkly...I assumed it was the plastic seal of a bottle of water...

Later he came and gave me his trophy gift....it was a nice new condom still in its shiny, metallic wrapping... oh joy....

That's it....no more overnight guests... it's just not worth it!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger the amateur ear said...

What's not worth it? Having overnight guests, sex, sex in the evening, or sex in the evening with "overnight" guests?

10:14 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

That would be 'e'; none of the above!!!!

11:44 am  
Anonymous Denis said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thank you for this article.
movers austin | used cars in san antonio | Cheap Graduation Announcements

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home