Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kinky Boots

Movie of choice yesterday was Kinky Boots.



Every so often it is refreshing to watch something British...the grey, heavy skies of Autumn, the sound of speeding trains that always reminds me of Britain, the peely-wally palor of the actors and actresses and the throw away comments that really only the Brits or those very familiar with Britain would get....

It's a 'nice' movie, nothing remotely scary - (except possibly for the size of 'her' feet)...very amusing and the soundtrack's fun too....

-I gave up the provinces years ago,and I've just been reminded why. Lola doesn't do North.
- Northampton's the Midlands.
- No, Charlie. Tottenham Court Road is the Midlands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Yeah - I love British movies too but I always have trouble hearing them. Either I'm deaf or they just don't have the recording talents of the Amercians?

5:46 pm  
Blogger juned said...

I liked the movie as well. Pity it will have only a limited run.

4:09 pm  
Anonymous Denis said...

weather Halifax

garage door openers

head hunters austin

home remodeling software

kitchen cabinets

Quebec City attractions

vacation rental by owner

real estate Florida

condos for sale

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home