Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I don't bloody believe it...

Yesterday being my day off should have been a nice and relaxing day....well I guess it was if you discard the two traffic accidents (in the same taxi!!), the small bout of food poisoning from about 1am onwards and the fact that for the third time an iPod has given up the ghost on me...

I honestly do nothing to these iPods..they sit in the dock on top of the cupboard and just play music...they don't travel anywhere (shuffle is for that) they don't get moved that often...but just suddenly they decide not to work...so I went to the Apple shop at Rockwell with the sick iPod - by this point too hot to hold as the mechanism inside still thought it was working but something had jammed it...so it was busy whirring away inside and generating enough heat to fry an egg on..!

There is a chef out in a boat somewhere off the coast of Mexico who I blame for all my iPod problems...you know who you are and I should never have listened to you!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Thats why iPods are only purchased by "nice" guys ~grin~

Stop lurking and say something.

8:11 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

and obviously 'bad' girls...!!!

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home