Sunday, February 05, 2006

1st anniversary....

So there it is...5th February 2005, I started writing here...it just goes to show a year does go very quickly!

It started as an experiment and once I realised that there was this 'interaction' thing going on it became more of a compulsion! I always said to myself that I wanted to achieve one year of blogging to show some form of commitment to the challenge...I will continue to write but at least now I have taken the pressure off me!

So a little cake to celebrate...three reasons for this choice:

# My blog is named after one of my cats
# When I became a permanent HK resident I went to the Hello Kitty cafe to celebrate -seemed like a typical HK thing to do
# Yesterday was Hemlock's birthday - given that for a grown man (at least I am assuming he is grown!) he does seem to have a rather intense fascination for the mouthless kitty (Oh I so wanted to use another word there!!)... I am being very presumptious and decided to offer him a slice of my...cake!



If you'd like to join me in raising a glass..think carefully before you make your choice - Champagne anyone...??!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Cheers!!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

r.e. cats in a house...very simple...cats are easily toilet trained (in the cat litter) and once trained are clean and tidy animals to keep in an apartment...my two have been apartment dwellers for eight years with no major problems...

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home