Monday, February 06, 2006

Chairman Miaow & Top Gear

As I have a feline Chairman Mao sitting at home...when I saw this book in Hong Kong I bought it for the humour...

the quotations inside are fairly politically incorrect however, everyso often I find one that makes me laugh...

Miaow told us that , any proper party needs two crates of cat nip and some fit kitties


speaking of possibly unPC things...last night was the final episode of Top Gear for this season...so they had a few awards to hand out..one of them was the the 'greatest gas guzzler of the year'....nominees were a Range Rover, the Bugatti Veyron and Hemel Hempstead....!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kristian said...

So, I don't really believe it may have success.
car dealerships in raleigh nc | hotels dulles airport | nursing schools in cincinnati

8:29 pm  
Anonymous Archibald said...

Here, I do not actually consider it is likely to have effect.
reception dresses | plus lingerie | French doors

9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home