Friday, July 01, 2005

I can't see how it is going to get worse...but I'm sure it will...

Last night I met up with some friends for a drink in a bar in Soho...drink was needed as had had a stressful evening (will not go into sordid details here, some things should remain private)...anyway, whilst settled down having a much needed Martini....what should walk across the curtain but a bloody great bug...of the unmentionable and terrifying variety....I cannot stress how much I am terrified of the bastards...so that was it...couldn't sleep last night and had to keep the light on all night.....

So, I come to work this morning and first thing I do is slice the top of my finger off and it won't stop bleeding...so after some quick first aid from my colleagues I was packed off to the doctor...she took one look at it and said that I should go to A&E for stiches...I told her no way as I will sit there for ages and am working today...so she cleaned it up, sort of, dressed it, whacked in a Tetanus shot for good measure and fed me a sugar cube as I was shaking a fair bit....and packed me off back to work....

Well, that's taken up two hours of the working day...only 9 more to go...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Titus said...

Goodness, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!
Easter dinner menu | eyebrow rings | hotels Asheville NC

6:05 am  
Anonymous Myron said...

Hey, there is really much worthwhile material in this post!
medical jewelry | cheap mattresses in atlanta | halitosis causes

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home