Monday, June 13, 2005

Wanted......!

This afternoon I picked up Media magazine and started reading it from the back page...no idea why...at the back of the magazine are all the job ads, one of them caught my eye as the font was clearer and there was a photograph...

I don't really know what to make of this...is she for real or what...? Anyway, am posting it here because it has provided a lot of entertainment in my office.....

Job Details

Job Title: Copywriter, Art Director or Producer
Recruiter Name: Ogilvy Guangzhou
Employer: Ogilvy Guangzhou
Publication Date: 19/05/2005
Salary: Not stated
Description: Chinese girl, 26, seeks caring, understanding man

Hi. My name is Crystal. I am 1.62 metres tall, quite gentle, and working in Ogilvy Guangzhou. As we are short of staff because of many new business wins, I work very long hours. If you are a man looking for someone to date once a month, call me at (XXXX) XXXXXXXX ext. 291. If you want to help us out as a copywriter, art director or producer, so that I can spend less time in the office and more time looking for a boyfriend, call our creative director, Andrew Lok, at (XXXX) XXXXXXXX ext. 275.

Contact Name Andrew Lok
Phone (XXXX) XXXXXXXX ext. 275
Closing Date 03/07/2005



If you don't believe me...look here, as I said the hard copy has a photograph of 'Crystal'.

As I said, am not really too sure what to make of this, however, it is very funny and if it is for real....good lateral thinking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
I'm glad you liked the ad.
yours,
andrew
andrew.lok@ogilvy.com

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Moris said...

Very useful material, much thanks for the article.
jobs in NH | system tool virus | hotels Gatlinburg TN

5:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home