Sunday, June 12, 2005

A few additions...

Have added to the list of blogs that I read, this time, looking to the future, I have added in a 'Blogs from The Philippines' section.

For a month or so now I have been quietly lurking around a few Philippine based blogs, mainly in an attempt to pick up some idea of what interests and concerns the blogging community there.

It has all been interesting reading and has given me a few basics to be going on with.

However, I am still looking for something from The Philippines blogging community that I could call 'a little more light hearted reading'...is that terribly shallow - probably, but we all need some light relief! So, if anyone can point me in the right direction...suggestions will be gratefully received.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Maybe it's up to you to lead the way? Looking forward to hearing of your impressions when you arrive in the Philippines.

6:45 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I imagine I will be fairly quiet to start with...two days after I arrive my boss goes on three weeks leave...baptism of fire takes on a whole new meaning!

7:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're coming to the Philippines??? Wow!

2:07 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Yes, will be there from about mid-July.

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, then it will be most interesting to read about your impressions once you move here!

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home