Thursday, June 09, 2005

18 hours in bed....

Yesterday about 2pm, I gave up and decided to come home....felt too rough to stay at work...it was just pointless...so at 3pm I crawled into bed....and I have just crawled out. I feel a little better but don't think I will be doing too much today - it's my day off so a bit of a waste really.

Have discovered the adult version of the book/no book issue (see previous post)....there is a pair of shoes I have had my eye on for a while...unfortunately the shop is closed when I go to work and closed when I leave work...except yesterday...and I just couldn't summon the energy to take off my shoes and try on another......!

Today will be spent quietly at home....hopefully will be able to use some of the day to organise my house for packing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

18 hours in Bed...all alone...how boring!!!

10:29 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

under normal circumstances I would definitely agree....but believe me last night it was probably best that I was alone!!!!

10:53 am  
Anonymous Alger said...

french patio doors

Quebec city attractions

plumbing supplies toronto

furniture stores seattle

coronado island hotels

Toronto homes

breast augmentation sacramento

mens suits

ceramic straighteners

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home