Friday, June 10, 2005

Playing Poker without cards....

On the outer edges of my social circle lurks a man whom I like a lot. Being a card carrying member of the 'self-preservation society' (apologies for the stolen lyrics to Don Black) I have done absolutely nothing about it and our time together has just been two 'friends' hanging out.

However, given that I am leaving town soon I am beginning to wonder if this might be a good time to lay my cards on the table or given that I am leaving town soon I wonder if it is the worst timing imaginable......

An interesting question and one that I shall ponder over the coming week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly are your intentions?

9:06 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

not too sure hence the proposed week long 'pondering'!

9:14 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I know...I hate the possibility of "What ifs"....fortunately I don't have any so far....don't really want to start now....

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Chester said...

For my part every person should read it.
BEEF NOODLE BAKE

4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home