Friday, June 24, 2005

Just two thoughts........

It is not a good thing when the only thing the alarm clock wakes up in the morning is a sodding cat.....this morning the one cat allowed to sleep with me at night (only because she sleeps and doesn't move...I am such a light sleeper that someone two blocks away turns over and I wake up! I am not an ideal sleeping partner..I think some people think I am a little creepy!) was actually woken up by the alarm clock..it was the funniest thing...she sort of opened her eyes, moved her head slightly and then stretched...and then rolled over and went back to sleep....I should have put the alarm clock on snooze just to piss her off!!

I know I said I like the rain, but I am just sitting here waiting for Noah to dock at the Ocean Terminal and start onloading two of whichever species he feels would be good to save from our 'barren' rocks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roughly how many people have found you to be an unideal sleeping partner, and how many hve found you to be ideal, please?

12:52 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

now that would be telling...!!! And I would like to clarify that the 'unideal' refers only to the fact that I am a light sleeper...and to nothing else.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home