Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's not a skirt...it's a Kilt....

Whilst at the Sevens, amongst kilted friends...I got really irritated by people who kept telling my friends..."You've caught your skirt on the seat" or similar comments...I kept having to explain..."It's not a skirt, it's a kilt"....(by the end of the Sunday afternoon the words "a" and "skirt" had something else in between...but I blame that on the combination of Pimms, Beer, Sunshine and the air in the South Stands!).

Anyway...it seems that a school in America has had much the same problem differentiating between a skirt and a traditional form of dress...I don't care if their school policy says that guys have to wear trousers.....would like to see them telling the likes of "The Hammer of the English" he couldn't wear his kilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home