Tuesday, April 26, 2005

And so another day off finishes......

A busy day, but a nice day.....the Mandarin in the morning for a little grooming, the Vet at lunch, late lunch with a friend and then back home for a little reading time and then out with some friends for drinks and snacks....All in all a nice day....

I have a terrible habit of not sticking to my reading material of choice...as you can see from my "presently engrossed in..." below I have two books on the go...Disney Wars and a book about the IRA...however....have also started Sixty Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong: What Makes the French So French? and this evening popped into the bookstore (not a good plan for me) and picked up Watching the English...and started reading it.....it is a terrible habit of mine to read all these books at the same time....just shows how my mind works!!

And so...to bed, perchance to dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home