Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The importance of connections....

I have just seen that my Stat Counter has rocketed upwards with the number of hits....I hadn't looked at the details for a while....so just went to have a shufti.....

It seems that links from three other sites have increased the traffic and miraculously people are sticking around to read it....also most of these new readers are from Hong Kong. In the past my readers seem to have been from everywhere but Hong Kong! This change makes me a little nervous in case my identity is blown!!!

So thanks to:

Discombobulated Mia
Hongkie Town
Why is the Platypus?

5 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

Only just found your blog today, thanks to extraordinary boredom at work, and following a link that led to a link that showed sites that linked back to mine. Not sure if you really read my crap or just needed to fill out your link list, but thanks either way.

Did you finish DisneyWar yet? I finished it last week. Partly professional interest, partly I just love that kind of dirt. Overall, a lot of repetition (or was it that Eisner just did the same things over and over again) and not much analysis. Stewart could claim his job was reporting and not analysis, and yet ....

4:06 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Yes I do read your blog...it is one of the sites that gets clicked on a couple of times a day to see if you have updated....

Still working my way through Disney War...have a bad habit of reading about 5 books at one time plus the size of the book makes it awkward for me to carry around so it is an
"at home book"!....however, you are right there is a lot of repetition...I was looking for more of the analysis of the Eisner's work but will just settle for the standard corporate dirt digging.

4:23 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

You are welcome!

7:57 pm  
Blogger Indiana said...

Don't worry your identity is safe wih me. :-)

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Abel said...

Toronto homes for sale

postal codes Toronto

mens suits

new jersey attractions

chicago comedy clubs

1200 calorie diets

japanese steak house columbus ohio

Quebec city attractions

hair salons in san antonio

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home