Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thanks Robbie....

As I managed my crawl to work this morning I turned to Robbie Williams for some musical inspiration.....

One of the things that has been bothering me about my possible change in environment and my hesitation in changing my "comfort zone" is the fact that my friends keep saying that of course I can do this because you are much stronger than we are.....I am no stronger than the next person but sometimes I just have to get on with things...so in the words of Mr Williams....

"You think that I'm strong you're wrong, you're wrong"

This line from the same song is not necessarily true for me...but I can see where he's coming from and it does make me smile.....!!!

"My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elias said...

Thank you for your article, really helpful material.
dallas world aquarium | glucosamine for dogs | limousine service rochester ny

10:07 am  
Anonymous Reynold said...

A lot of helpful data for myself!
Bramberger Meat & Cabbage

1:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home