Friday, April 22, 2005

Memories are made of this.....

A friend of mine sent me some pictures of planes landing at Kai Tak...I love airports, I love planes and Kai Tak seemed to be the most amazing place to indulge my love of both....Checkerboard Hill and at the top of Kowloon Peak were just the most fantastic places to watch the big birds swooping in (of course, that was in pre-pollution days!!)

As I am lazy I will not be uploading any of the pictures...just posting links. Anyway, go ahead, click and enjoy. For those of you who also had a chance to use Kai Tak - enjoy the memories...

Nice selection of photographs by Lawrence Chiu

A cracker of a picture! Enjoy!!

Korean Air on final approach...actually this whole site has some great aircraft pictures...not just at Kai Tak

Back to my love of airports...it is not the actual building...every time I step into an airport...I get this physical thrill...my ideal surprise is someone taking me to the airport...looking at the departures board and saying..."Where do you want to go"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home