Friday, April 22, 2005

Smoke Signals....

If I had a chimney I would be pouring white smoke to signal that I have made a decision...I have decided (conditions being acceptable) that I will go for this new challenge being offered to me...

Sod's law being as it is...I have just met someone that I actually quite like...why not a year ago? It is always this way...and then I have to leave before I can ever make a real decision as to if I really do like them...anyway - Que Sera, Sera...

I am a great believer in fate and at these crossroad points in my life I just let things roll along!!

One of the bigger issues that has been hounding (excuse the pun) me over the last few weeks is the question of my two moggies...I have no desire to give them up and yet the uncertainty of the next few years means that it was a very strong possibility that I would have to...however, a very good friend of mine came up with another option yesterday...if push comes to shove I can send them to her in her new posting as she will be more stable...she knows them both well and one of them prefers her to me - so it wouldn't be too bad for them!

Now, that is what friends are for...she realised the problem even before I had told her...and thought of the solution - what more can we ask from friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shane said...

This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.
cheap auto insurance | atlanta limo services | internships for college students in chicago

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home