Wednesday, April 20, 2005

a change in my scenery....

Yesterday was my day off...I had another job interview...in another city...a quick hop, skip and a jump to.....Manila.

It is a good job, great potential and full of possibilities for the future. It is a postion that I want with a company who I am honoured would even consider me....So why am I feeling so hesitant and nervy? My insides feel like an elevator in free fall!

A few possibilities...

1. It is a very challenging company and I fear I may not live up to the high expectations they have of me.
2. After moving countries all my life and being ready for all sorts of adventures...there is a part of me that is beginning to say..."no, stop, settle". Should I listen?
3. It would mean that in three years I have lived in three countries..no big deal other than the complete contrasts afforded by the countries...the staggering beauty and wildness of Jordan to the hustle, bustle and organisation of Hong Kong to the chaos that seems to be Manila....quite a change!
4. The actual job offered within the company was not the original job I went after...both from a geographical and an operational standpoint, so mentally I have still not managed to change what I wanted to what I have received.

I shall ponder a little longer....tomorrow I will give my answer...the little men in my head are debating heatedly...the "aye" side seems to be winning...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Morris said...

It can't truly work, I think this way.
Dermatologist In Houston Tx | antihistamines for dogs | ford dealer nj

6:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home