Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's life...but not as I would like it.....

Day off ended boringly...but my own fault...didn't go to see a movie...just came home and watched TV...very dull...weather did not inspire me to do anything creative, due to the weather I even had to miss out on my favourite day off treat...a Star Ferry Tourist Cruise....only costs about $60, you get out on a nice ferry (all renovated) with a nice coffee shop on board..one hour of sitting in the sun and getting away from it all.......perfect!

This morning on my ferry ride to work I had the "odd couple" again..they are an elderly couple who insist on sitting on opposite sides of the Star Ferry and carrying on a conversation by yelling accross to each other......this is not the first time I have had the pleasure of their company....and unfortunately I am sure it wont be the last time!

Made a major screw up in my job hunting efforts....one company, two offices in same location, two similar positions and a bad telephone line...all ends up with follow up e-mail and details being sent to the wrong person in the wrong office.....aaaaggghhhh.....

And so my life goes on...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home