Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My birthday

Well it happened..nicely!! I have finally hit 36....

Last night I was taken out for dinner to Kublai's - haven't been there for years so made a nice change....tasty food, enjoyable company - finished up at Klong Bar playing flip a stack of beermats!

Today lunch was at the Viceroy with a wonderful friend who treated me to lunch and a wonderful gift from this wonderful shop.

This afternoon was taken up by a possible future move...we shall see.

During the day lots of phone calls from friends and relatives - with the exception of one person who I would have hoped had called - guess he was busy....anyway, lots of goodies were opened and enjoyed!

This evening....perfect, at home, quietly, two movies and just some peace and quiet.

So there I am, another rung up in the age category on forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home