Thursday, March 31, 2005

All of a lather....

Nothing at the moment is piquing my interest, nothing is keeping me interested for more than a few minutes. Concentrating has become a real challenge. I can't even settle to watch the news...unheard of for me.

I know I suffer more than most from post "good time" blues, but this is also me recovering from a week of feeling quite ill - some kind of virus decided to inhabit me for a few weeks, draining me of all good things. Getting out of bed in the morning is a real challenge, let alone completing a full day at work.

I will snap out of this eventually, through sheer will power and grit...but I hope it doesn't take too long.

I need something to look forward to.....must start planning.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

In my view everyone have to glance at it.
owl jewelry | greeting cards | her first anal sex

8:01 am  
Anonymous Benedict said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.
Parkville MD | septum rings | English Saddle

7:27 pm  
Anonymous Samuel said...

I suppose every person must read it.
Louisiana tourism | crotchless pantyhose | Secret Guide

3:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home