Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The regime change is being challenged....

In the 'olden days', before the regime change in the Land of Bed, it used to be that Chairman Mao would sit by the front door and await my return home in the evening....for eight years, without fail (unless he got himself trapped in a cupboard or a curtain!) when I opened my front door he would be sitting there waiting for me....

In a desperate bid to regain his correct place on the bed at night, he has now taken to parking himself on the bed and lying there waiting until I come home...so now the normal scene that greets me on my return home is this......



He can't hold out for long though, he's a very affectionate cat and the most he can manage knowing there's human company is about 10 minutes...so he wanders into the living room and Chiang Kai-shek moves onto the bed and settles down for the night....

I must say...it's all quite odd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home