Saturday, October 07, 2006

It was a long week....

At about 7pm last night...I hit the wall. the wall that dictates that the body and the mind cannot actually take any more...and in my case it was any more of work!

Fortunately I was supposed to have the weekend off.

I came home to get ready to go out to a party....and woke up 16 hours later, fully dressed - high heels and all, lying on my bed. I guess when you are that tired, it is not a good idea to say...ok just 10 minutes reading before I leave.....

It is now 4pm on Saturday and I have nothing in the fridge...not even cat food...and I still cannot find the energy to go out....Och, well, there's always tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scorpy said...

I know how you feel...I just finished a week of 15 hour days and some nights. I ma very tired but have the daughters this weekend...need energy...batteries failing LOL

7:16 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Well, Sunday evening now, and I am feeling a tad more human...have slept most of the weekend....now I need a day off to actually enjoy doing something! Hope you had fun with the LLs.

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home