Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's really clever!!

My brother and his wife are at present touring around Europe...this afternoon I recieved a text from him telling me that they were just leaving Interlaken and going up to Jungfraujoch via Wengen. A few years back I worked a ski season in Wengen and loved it....it is one of the nicest corners of Switzerland...and I am incredibly envious...

So he decided to take some pictures for me....he then sends them to his mobile provider, Orange, and then I get a text giving me the details of how to download the pictures....it's pretty neat!!

The first picture is just outside Interlaken...to get to Wengen, one needs to get the train from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen, once you leave Interlaken the train runs through a valley with a river running through it...and this is the river...





And finally, the Aletsch Glacier.....from Jungfraujoch



No doubt there'll be more pictures on the way!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bartholomew said...

Thanks so much for the post, very helpful info.
free cool online games | Ford Dealers Houston | 2010 toyota camry

12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home