Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've been tagged...

Mia,Your wish is my command!!

1. One Book That Changed Your Life
Lonely Planet Guide for Hong Kong - go figure!!!!!!

2. One Book You Have Read More Than Once
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte

3. One Book You'’d Want On A Desert Island
The Complete works of Shakespeare

4. One Book That Made You Giddy
In all honesty - I don't think I've ever read a book that made me giddy...I don't think I'm a 'giddy' kind of person...!!!

5. One Book That You Wish Had Been Written
E@L's book!

6. One Book That Wracked You With Sobs
None.....see it's true - I am cold and without emotion!!

7. One Book You Wish Had Never Been Written
None....even if I didn't like it...someone would and I could never deprive anyone of reading material!

8. One Book You're Currently Reading
Anne Boleyn - Joanna Denny

9. One Book You’ve Been Meaning To Read
Cryptonomicon - Neal Stephenson - (easy to answer, was just talking about it last night...and yet again left it on the shelf!)

10. Now Tag Five Bloggers
Help yourself!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger expat@large said...

All I need is a title, characters, story, plot, theme, style, conflict, climax, resolution, denouement, words, time, application and effort - and it'll be done...


And thanks for the vote of confidence.

XXX. Luve ya babe. See ya at the signing party...

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

Wow, there is really much useful info here!
Toronto condos | eyebrow rings | Russian girls

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home