Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have been indulged....

I was taken out for a lovely dinner....and then....the ultimate luxury....I have been driven around Manila at night.... around Quezon City (finally), the UP Campus there (second campus in less than a week!), down to Manila, through Chinatown, along Roxas Boulevard, back up to Malacanang Palace gates and then home...!

I live by the rule that one should always try everything at least once....tonight...my first ever real "date"...and to add to the interest factor...it was a "blind date"....and no before you ask...there was no labrador!

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

You let the taxi driver set you up?

7:45 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Indy ROFLMAO
Miss Chiang, I'm off on a blind date tonight...wish me luck.

9:09 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Indy: too funny!!!

Scorpy: have fun...I hope yours is enjoyable as mine was...

9:57 am  
Blogger Mia said...

Indy's on good form!

And as for you and your blind date, can I say I TOLD YOU SO?

**********

Word verification : Deadard ~grin~

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home