Sunday, August 27, 2006

I do remember!!!

So..... my brother's pictures....from Wengen...to Manila....to Indiana.....to work as a memory jogger....lunch with two of my favourite men!!


From:
To:
Sent: Sat Aug 26 08:09:46 2006
Subject: Thought you'd like to see these...

My brother is (as I write) showing his wife Wengen, Jungfraujoch and Interlaken....thanks to modern technology I get to see the pictures fairly swiftly...and thought you might like to see them!

Have a good weekend!



From:
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:59:51 -0400
To:
Subject: Re: Thought you'd like to see these...

Amazing, and to think that you can them beam them to me and I can view them on a handheld wireless device while sitting outside drinking a mug of Yorkshire Gold tea, watching clouds form for a potential morning thunderstorm........ We're a lucky lot ! The picture of the train station sign with the hotel behind was such a memory jogger....remember lunch with E ? Outdoor cafe (of course...) So good to have memories.

Thanks for sharing. A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home