Monday, June 19, 2006

And that was the weekend...

I have returned...!!!

Lovely, lovely weekend.....nice weather, peace and quiet, excellent company, good food, lots of alcohol and dancing....oh yes, there was dancing...!!! Something I haven't done for a long, long time....and damn it feels good!!!

I think I have a vague idea as to the answer to my previous query....but....due to the possible feeling I am being 'read'! Will keep things to myself on that front!! However, thank you for your wonderful comments and suggestions....they have made me laugh...particularly E@L.....!!

Will post a few piccies when I get a chance...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Welcome home!

Hmmm does it feel like home yet?

9:28 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

actually last night was the first time it did feel like home!!

9:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home