Thursday, June 15, 2006

Better than a slap in the face with a wet fish...!!!


I should be here at the moment....enjoying a pleasant week's holiday with my parents, my brother and his wife, my grandfather and my favourite man in the whole world...

and.....I'm not...my three weeks leave was cancelled due to recent events at work...however, I have been given special dispensation (almost papal in its importance, but not quite!) to escape to over the weekend.

One of my colleagues has invited me to join him and his friends for a spot of partying and island hopping down in Cebu...so we will leave Friday lunch and return Monday evening....

Hmmmmm.... sunshine, alcohol, fresh air, clear blue skies, beautiful night skies and some excellent company.....not quite Moscow and St. Petes but........

3 Comments:

Blogger Scorpy said...

I knew it was St Peter's....and those rumours that I first thought it was Disney Land are unfounded LOL

8:45 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Darn, St. Peter's (or St. Basil's possibly).....???!!!!! and there I was thinking my parents were taking me to LegoLand....they did promise!!!! I knew they would renege on that 'doing the washing up/Legoland' deal!!

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Ezra said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.
how to become a financial advisor | nys family court | stretch mark cream

12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home