Sunday, May 14, 2006

Help....!

When I got out of the shower this morning...this sight greeted me...

(please excuse the haunted look on her face, it's almost permanent, she seems to think she is the most hard done by cat on the face of the planet and takes every possible opportunity to remind me of the fact!)

Now I don't normally leave the lid up on my laptop because I know from past experience that Chiang Kai-shek likes to get on the keyboard...nice and warm apparently! But this morning I was kind of tired, very dopey...and just forgot...

Now, unfortunately my screen looks like this....


and this....


and I don't know how to change it and make the text nice and small again....All those of you with a Mac or Mac knowledge...any suggestions...?

.......Or the cat gets it!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger HKMacs said...

Safari right? Apple/Command key and – (minus). Also in View –>Customize Address Bar you can add Text SIze.

8:39 am  
Blogger Andrew said...

Let the cat have it.

8:40 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

HK Macs...thanks to you...Chiang Kai-shek will live to see another sunrise!!

Mia (via email)also thought the cat should 'get it'!!!!

9:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cat Amelia also has that uncontrollable urge to lie on our keyboard the rare times we leave the lid up. Twice, she managed to get all the text blurry and big. Still don't know which button it was that did that. Then I figured (after many days of pressing all the keys) that if I punched F1, it asked if I wanted to reset it to an older date. That did it.

9:47 am  
Blogger Seven Seas said...

Your woes reminded me of this comic. http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060513
Hope you get a laugh out of it.

5:12 pm  
Blogger dgnyhk said...

My mother has the same problem (usually when she's at the keyboard) and sends along this link...

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home