Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ahoy there sailor....!

Somebody mentioned to me today that their nephew was having a pirate's party.....

I could see a good party (a fairly small number of attendees however!) with a Pirate theme...with the following ingredients......

these two....




one of these...


and all to take place here....

one of these is a necessity (work with me here people,....I know it's unlikely but still!!!!)


and fair amount of this....


and this...


and my friend's response....."Ummm I see lots of 4 year olds with swords!"...

Either some people have no imagination, or mine is over active (which I freely admit to!), or I have a previously unknown pirate fetish!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

~grin~

Great post. From my earliest of days I've had a 'thing' about pirates, in fact the Pirates ride at Disneyland got me in quite a 'state'.
Must be all that swashbuckling!

2:52 pm  
Blogger Seven Seas said...

Never been too sure why a buckle needs swashing, but oh well. :)

3:43 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I sometimes get 'IRATE' ...now I just need the 'P'...sorry it had to be said but truley I used to be in the Navy and sail away to shores unseen, ravage maidens, fight with the locals and in generel rain havoc until once again we'd embark and sail to another port to do it all over again...ah the silors life for me ~grin~

7:51 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Mia: I'm sure that Disney did not factor that in to their rides!!

Seven Seas: It's a technical term!

Scorpy: Ok, that's it...you have now confirmed to me that I have developed a pirate fetish....unfortunately Manila is not exactly high on the list of most pirate's ravaging destinations!

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home