Friday, April 21, 2006

That's just all wrong...

Having seen that others were working out which muppets they were I decided to see what other fun stuff was lurking around blogthings....I discovered that I was Miss Piggy, was a terrible flirt (nothing I didn't know before!), was a visionary (??!!) and various other useful things....and then finally I discovered this....




In a Past Life...



You Were: A Famous Viking.


Where You Lived: Iran.


How You Died: Typhoid fever.



And I always thought I was Mary, Queen of Scots!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Seven Seas said...

All I got was a dieseased fourtune teller in Turkey, that was killed in battle.

Bummer

7:48 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

But how many Vikings actually lived in Iran...let alone famous ones!!!

8:00 pm  
Anonymous Quentin said...

Thank you for this article, quite effective data.
online games | free games home | flash game license | win free game | best console games

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home