Sunday, April 16, 2006

Disoriented...

Unfortunately last night due to work demands I had to sleep somewhere other than my normal comfy bed, surrounded by its comforting bookshelves....

Other than the normal feelings of being out of sorts when sleeping somewhere unfamiliar, this morning I walked into the bathroom and realised there was bright sunshine streaming through the windows, it was cold in the bathroom and I could hear the constant hum of traffic.....all things that I associate with my bathroom in the apartment in Jordan....it was the strangest feeling...I was definitely there....and yet...not quite. Stranger still was standing under the hot stream of the shower and knowing that if I stood out from under the hot water there would be cold air brushing my skin....hot showers in Jordan, with the snow banked up on the windowsill....that's how it felt!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

That's probably because everything is on the left now ......

12:10 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

you'll notice that I made no mention of it...did not want to mess up left & right again.....also changed the top quotation!

8:37 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

You could have said "the other side" that would have worked ~grin!

Ah yes, the now you mention I see the change of quote. Running across a few players by any chance?

9:27 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

no...not really....just another of my favourite quotes!

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home