Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pride comes before a fall...

Arroyo: I'm the best person to lead

Arroyo brushes off coup rumours

GMA: Nothing can make me step down


As we get closer to the EDSA anniversary, the coup rumours are flying around the city, everyone waiting to see what is going to happen...if anything...

I have just a few inane thoughts on this..

There doesn't seem to be one strong contender to take GMA's place...not one person seems to be in the forefront of the drive to replace her.

If GMA continues to come out with arrogant comments such are written above...that could be the tipping point...

and finally, dare I say, I will feel deprived if, by the time I leave the Philippines I have experienced no political upheaval...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I feel the same way. I have this distinct feeling that if I'm not around during a coup, then I just haven't experienced the Philippines.

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have just gotten your wish!

1:44 am  
Anonymous Jerald said...

Thanks so much for this post, pretty worthwhile material.
play free games | full pc games | best casual games | online games | free full version games

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home