Saturday, February 25, 2006

Now I understand....

I may have mentioned before that here in the Philippines, they like to abbreviate things...this article from the PDI explains Philippine political terms....most of them abbreviations.

and this from Skippy-San....I couldn't resist it...unfortunately for her, GMA is often caught in rather unflattering poses and positions...this being one of them...

Surely you don't expect me to get the country to work?

...or is she in the middle of the hokey pokey...?

4 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

What does it mean? I'm curious now. Is it dirty?

2:11 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I'm sure fumier will be able to explain it in a fairly 'charming' way...the meaning had not crossed my mind when I wrote the post...now it's too late!

2:34 pm  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Hai, wakarimashita.......

Wonder if GMA thinks about it that way..........

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Sidney said...

I found a great deal of effective data in this post!
sideways cross necklace | house listing | wine glass charms

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home