Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another weakness...

Richard Quest.....

When Quest used to host the BBC World Business Report I became an avid watcher and was not happy when he moved over to CNN...I don't particularly like CNN...

Last night I watched his latest Quest, this time, all in the Quest for beauty...he interviewed Hugh Hefner, learnt how to walk as a model and then took part in a fashion show, had botox and spoke to Joan Rivers about face lifts...

Richard asks: "If you weren't Hugh Hefner would you be called a dirty old man?"

"Probably yes" Hefner replies.

"I do think that I get away with a great deal that other guys wouldn't be able to."

The founder of the Playboy empire is proud to have changed perceptions of female beauty in magazines. His legend is established. His identity is equally clear.

"I am, quite frankly, the luckiest guy on this planet, that's who I am."


I would have thought that Richard would have considered himself fairly lucky given that he was being taught the secrets of catwalk modelling by Ms Capmbell, Ms Schiffer and Ms Evangelista.

It was a good programme and as always with Quest - highly entertaining!

4 Comments:

Blogger Madame Chiang said...

By all means rant away!!! I have friends who can't stand him as well...!!! I find him geeky and awkward enough to be entertaining.

8:47 am  
Anonymous Gorden said...

Goodness, there is so much useful information above!
dallas zoo coupons 2011 | hotels in canal park duluth mn | illinois dui lawyers

8:19 pm  
Anonymous Brendan said...

It can't succeed in fact, that's what I believe.
varicose veins causes | Colleges in NJ | personal injury compensation

8:52 pm  
Anonymous Edmund said...

Thanks for this article, really worthwhile material.
hot naked women | cropped tops | club dress

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home