Friday, October 14, 2005

Home & Away....

At 3pm I shall be heading out to the airport...(domestic terminal this time, from all accounts much better than the international terminal)...fresh air, sea and sunshine await in Cebu.

On the home front (literally) yesterday, I paid a deposit for an apartment..so hopefully this one is in the bag...it needs a little renovation work and when I went over to see it yesterday there was a little army in there cleaning and touching up the wallpaper etc...it is not in the original area I was looking at but it's close enough....and I was sold on the view. So DV&WP I will be moving in next week.

And finally, this week I have been coming to work a little later than normal...because of this...it has been on the National Geographic channel for the last couple of mornings....great stuff!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Read your trials with finding a place to stay with keen interest. My wife and I arrived in Manila a month or so back and have really been put through the wringer regarding acco. We're finally moving in this evening. Will post about the experience sometime.

Sometimes things worth having are worth waiting for. Am sure your new apt will be great. All the best!!

4:18 pm  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Its a good series of programs. In the end though Lockheed Martin won becuase of politics...Boeing was in deep doo-doo when the selection was made.........

7:48 am  
Blogger Mia said...

Are you coming back?

Hope you had a good trip.

6:32 pm  
Blogger Dusty Admin said...

When I first read that part of the post I thought you were talking about the flight sim X-Plane (now up to version 8).

If you have a scientific mind then you can have some great fun with it as you can design and test your own aircraft. It sucks up hours of time if you try everything though (especially flying on Mars!)

4:05 pm  
Anonymous Sylvester said...

This can't truly have success, I feel this way.
leopard flats | coral dress | leopard flats

8:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home