Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Moonlight Shadows....

So back to reality...from a weekend with lots of sleep (very necessary), copious quantities of Pina Coladas...for some reason the drink of choice...including a pitcher drunk whilst dabbling feet in the pool, telling silly stories and watching the moon rise. Given that I must (unfortunately) avoid the sun at all costs Cebu doesn't hold too much to do...but the break was more about recharging batteries and spending time with a friend who I haven't seen for a while....

plus enjoying a wonderful beauty treatment at the Chi Spa...well worth a trip just for that.


And it was wonderful just to be by the sea again...I know we have Manila Bay...but it's just not the same as this....


and this.....

and this.....


scenes like this are gentle reminders that there is a life outside the concrete jungle....






I didn't make it to the Chocolate Hills, but that just leaves me something else to do for the future!

And then yesterday evening just as I was about to leave...I watched the moon rise..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home