Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sleepless in Hong Kong....

There seem to be a few sleepless souls out there at present...Spike and Mia were both awake in the wee hours....as was I....after making it home by about 7pm after a tad too much alcohol I felt really sleepy about 9:30 and so crawled into bed....midnight I was wide awake...and that was it...all night.....I dragged myself into work today doing a cracking impression of the Wild Woman of Borneo crossed with a panda bear....not pretty I can assure you!!!

I love having a few drinks during the afternoon...it always makes me feel so decadent...being pissed before it gets dark is a sure sign that I wasn't at work and responsibility is very low on my list of priorities!! And it all started off innocently enough with a few milkshakes at Al's Diner....

I just realised that this morning I put down cat food and fresh water for the cats....it's not that I am a creature of habit...!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave and Stefan said...

When I saw this news item about a sleepwalker, I thought of your recent post on the subject...!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/06/crane.rescue.reut/index.html

6:02 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I was just about to write a post about that...I saw it as well and laughed....as I am terrified of heights I don't know if my sub-conscious would let me do that...I bloody hope not as the waking up part would not be good!!

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home